1. Strength and Durability Characteristics of Recycled Aggregates Containing Fly Ash and Silica Fume
Daljit Singh, Sarita Singla , Aradhana Mehta - Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh, India., Chandigarh college of engineering and
technology, Chandigarh, India.
Page No : 1-8
2. E-LEARNING DURING THE PANDEMIC A SAVIOR OR A SOURCE OF STRESS A CASE STUDY OF STRESS IN STUDENTS
M. Radha, Prof R. Venkateswar Rao - DBM, Osmania University., Instititue of Public Enterprise.
Page No : 9-22
3. Traffic Volume Study in Diamond Park Area of Visakhapatnam
Dr.G.Sireesha and N.V.S.L. Prasanna - Andhra University College of Engineering for Women.
Page No : 23-29
4. Effect of Reinforcement on Properties of Low Plasticity Clay
Dr.G.Sireesha and K.Himabindu - Andhra University College of Engineering for Women.
Page No : 30-35
5. Livability- A Critical Review
Amruta A. Kakirde, Prof. Dr. Gouri Desai - Ajeenkya D Y Patil University, Pune.
Page No : 36-43
6. VEDIC PHILOSOPHY OF SOCIETAL EDUCATION A CASE FOR SUSTAINABLE EQUITY THROUGH VILLAGE PEDAGOGY
Real Lionel Joseph Gagnon, Prof. C. Ganesh - Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Page No : 44-54
7. Efficiency and Super Efficiency of Working Capital Management in Cement Companies in India - An Empirical Study.
R.Umadevi, A. Amruth Prasad Reddy - Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa, A.P. India.
Page No : 55-70