1. “Structural Design of Raft Foundations For 30 Story Building - A Sustainable Option for High Rise Buildings in Alluvial Region (specially in Uttar Pradesh region)”
Devesh Ojha 2Rajendra Kumar Srivastava - Shri Ramswaroop University, Lucknow, India., Retired Engineer in Chief UP P.W.D. and Retired M.D. U.P. Bridge Corporation.
Page No : 1-27
2. NOVAL RP-HPLC METHOD DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF CANAGLIFLOZIN IN BULK AND TABLET DOSAGE FORM
Ravi Kumar Vejandla, B Anuradha, P Archana, B Naveen, K Vamsikrishna, M Krishna, Johnson Singh - St.Mary’s Pharmacy College, Deshmukhi, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No : 28-35
3. OPTIMIZING THE ROLE OF THE YOUTH COMMUNITY IN PREVENTING EARLY MARRIAGE IN NARMADA SUB-DISTRICT
Ahmad Fiqqih Alfathoni - State Islamic University of Mataram..
Page No : 36-47
4. Design and Performance Enhancement of UPQC with a Novel Fuzzy based controller for Hybrid Microgrid
Addagatla Anil Kumar, Ch Haribabu - Chebrolu Engineering College, Chebrolu, Guntur (Dt), AP, India.
Page No : 48-69
5. A Novel Fuzzy based ZSV controller with MMLC for integration of Huge PV plat with utility Grid for PQ enhancement
B kishore, U P Kumar Chaturvedula, K Manoz Kumar Reddy - Aditya College of Engineering, Surampalem, East Godavari (Dt), AP, India.
Page No : 70-89
6. Comparison of Vertical (Static) and Dynamic (HSDPLT) Load Test on Pile
Ratika Dharmaji Mhatre, Dr. A.B. Saner - MCOEARC, Nashik, Savitribai Phule, Pune University, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 90-96
7. A STUDY ON STRENGTH CHARACTERISTICS OF REINFORCED SUBGRADE SOIL WITH USE OF GEOSYNTHETICS
Mahewish R. Shaikh, Dr. A.B. Saner - MCOEARC, Nashik, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 97-104
8. "Enhancing Secondary Students' Performance in NTR District: A Study on Mathematics Curriculum and Teacher Competency"
MOHANA RAO KOCHARLA, Dr. G. MARY SUNANDA - DR. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad, INDIA.
Page No : 105-113
10. A Brief study on Pack not Hub Inscan using Pareto Analysis at Flipkart
Anjali Mishra - Amity University Chhattisgarh
Page No : 119-126
11. EVALUATION OF CONSTITUENTS AFFECTING LEADERSHIP APPROACHES IN INDIAN PUBLIC SECTOR
Dr. H. Hema Lakshmi - Nigama Engineering College, Sambaiahpally, Karimnagar, Telangana.
Page No : 127-135
13. A Review on Impact of Digitalization of Human Resources
Ashish S John, Dr. Imran Nadeem Siddiqui - Amity Business School, Amity University Chhattisgarh.
Page No : 144-151
14. Comparative Analysis of AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud: A Comprehensive Study of Leading Cloud Computing Platforms
Aakash Verma, Alok Bansal - Jaipur Engineering College, Kukas, Jaipur Rajasthan.
Page No : 152-158